Video marketing is a lot easier than people may think. There are several free and low cost tools you can use to create and share videos. The examples described in the table below are:
- FlixTime is a web-based tool that allows users to make videos with photos and video clips.
- Animoto is a popular video editing site that has both free and paid options.
- YouTube has un-matched data and analytics tools for free on its website.
- Jing offers free and affordable screencasting services that are easy to use.
- Screencast-O-Matic provides moviemakers with a generous amount of recording time for free.
- Screenr is ideal for screencasting with Twitter’s platform and user friendly.
- TrafficGeyser allows users to share videos across multiple video platforms.